Andre Haag - Assistant Professor of Japanese
2013, Ph.D., in Japanese literature and culture, Stanford University.
Fear and Loathing in Imperial Japan: The Cultures of Korean Peril
- Maruyama Masao and Katō Shūichi on Translation and Japanese Modernity.
I. Levy, ed., Translation in Modern Japan (Routledge, 2010)
- (Translation) Ethnic Hierarchy and the Potential for ‘Subversion’: The Film Suicide Squad at the Watchtower and Colonial Korea.
Mizuno Naoki, Cross-Currents: East Asian History and Culture Review (Feb 2013)
- JAPN 339 - Japanese Literature Meets the Modern World (Fall)
- JAPN 339 - Cultures of the Rising Sun: Imperial & Postcolonial Japan (Spring)
- JAPN 411 - Advanced Readings in Japanese